Last Updated: November 20th, 2018
2. Trademarks. All trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site are our property or the property of other third parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without our prior written consent or the consent of such third party which may own the Marks.
3. Modification. Company reserves the right, at any time, to modify the Site Content or to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Site or any part thereof with or without notice. You agree that Company will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification of the Site Content or modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
4. Feedback. Company will treat any feedback, suggestions, or other submissions (“Feedback”) you provide to Company as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Thus, in the absence of a written agreement with Company to the contrary, you agree that you will not submit to Company any Feedback that you consider to be confidential or proprietary. Company will be entitled to use your Feedback for any commercial or other purpose whatsoever without paying any compensation to you.
6. Third Party Links. The Site may contain links to other web sites operated by third parties. Such third party web sites are not under the control of Company. Company is not responsible for the content of any third party web site or any link contained in a third party web site. Company provides these links only as a convenience and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to third party web sites.
8. Warranty Disclaimer. COMPANY IS PROVIDING THE SITE AND THE SITE CONTENT ON AN “AS IS” BASIS FOR USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, AND QUIET ENJOYMENT. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE CONTENT OR THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE. INFORMATION AT THIS SITE MAY NOT BE CURRENT AT THE MOMENT YOU VISIT THIS SITE AND MAY CONTAIN ERRORS.
SITE CONTENT IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS MAKING ANY RECOMMENDATIONS. IT SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON BY ANYONE AS THE SOLE BASIS FOR ANY DECISION OR ACTION. COMPANY DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY FOR INACCURACIES OR MISSTATEMENTS IN THE SITE CONTENT. SITE CONTENT IS NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR THE ADVICE PROVIDED BY A HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. YOU SHOULD NOT USE SITE CONTENT FOR THE DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT OF A HEALTH PROBLEM OR DISEASES. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER BEFORE MAKING ANY HEALTH RELATED CHANGES. IN ADDITION TO ALL OTHER LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMERS IN THIS AGREEMENT, COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY OR LOSS IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE CONTENT.
11. Release. You hereby release and forever discharge Company (and its officers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns) from, and hereby waive and relinquish, each and very past, present and future dispute, claim, controversy, demand, right, obligation, liability, action and cause of action of every kind and nature (including personal injury, death, and property damage), that has arisen or arises directly or indirectly out of, or that relates directly or indirectly to, the Site. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU HEREBY WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542 IN CONNECTION WITH THE FOREGOING, WHICH STATES: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
12. News and Press Releases. The Site may contain information, news, press releases and/or other postings. Company will use reasonable care to ensure that such information, news, press releases or other postings are accurate at the time they are added to the Site. Please note, however, that Company cannot guarantee that any information posted on the Site is accurate, and it shall not be liable for any losses or damage that anyone may suffer as a result of relying on such information. Specifically, Company does not update press releases once they have been made public.
13. International Users. The Site can be accessed from countries around the world and may contain references to products and services that are not available in your country. These references do not imply that Company intends to announce such products or services in your country. The Site, the Site Content and such products and services are controlled and offered by Company from its facilities in the United States of America. Company makes no representations that Site, the Site Content and such products and services are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use Site or the Site Content from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
16. Contact Information. If you have any questions about the foregoing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.